نموذج إجابة انجليزي للصف التاسع فصل أول الأحمدي 2022 نقدمه بشكل جميل ومبسط وبشرح كافي بدون استطراد، يضمن للمتعلم سهولة الفهم ووصول الفكرة للمتلقي بدون عناء ، حيث سيكون السؤال بالخط الثخين، أما الجواب فيسكون بالخط الرفيع، متمنين لكم دوام النجاح و التوفيق .
a. Front a, b. c and d choose the most suitable word that best completes each of the following sentences.
1. Some rich countries are helping hands to those in need.
a- suffocating b- appealing c- documenting d- extending
2. It's not wise to do whatever you want..................of other people‘s opinions.
a- devotedly b-obviously c- regardless d-essentially
3. I spent all evening collecting small pieces of the...................... mirror.
11- major b- cracked c- significant d- annual
4. Several new . . .............of birds will be sent to their natural habitat.
a- novelists b- quests c- species d- pesticides
b. Fill in the spaces with words from the list:
( appreciation— depend on - expedition – prey on — reputation )
5. Today, people depend on the internet as a source of information.
6. The parents spoke with appreciation about the success of their son.
7.cher go camping alone. Some wild animals prey on human beings there.
8. Building a good reputation as a doctor may take him years of experience.
Read the following passage, then answer the Questions that follow:
Can you imagine life without French fries? Potatoes are very popular today. They are the fourth most important crop in the world, after wheat, rice, and com. People in Europe started to eat them only 200 years ago!
The people of Peru had been eating potatoes for 7,000 years! In 1500s, the Spanish brought the potato to Europe. In Europe, some people thought that if you ate potatoes, your skin would look like the skin of a potato. Other people could not believe that one could eat the underground part of the plant, so they ate the leaves instead. This made them sick because there is poison in the leaves. Others grew potatoes for their flowers. At one time in France, potato flowers were one of the most expensive flowers.
Around 1780, the people of Ireland started to eat potatoes. They found that potatoes had many advantages. The potato grew on poor land, and it grew well in their cold and rainy
climate. It gave more food than any other plant, and it needed little work. All they had to do was to plant the potatoes, and then they could do other work on the farm. On a small piece of land, a farmer could grow enough potatoes to feed his family. Soon, potatoes became the main food in Ireland. Then, in 1845, a disease killed all the potatoes in Ireland and two million people died of famine.
Today, many countries have their own potato dishes. Germans eat potato salad, Americans have the baked potato, and the French invented French fries.
a. From a, b, c and d choose the best answer:
9. The best title of the passage is:
a. Crops Disease
b. Flowers Growth
c. Potatoes Leaves
d. Potatoes Popularity
10. The underlined word “famine” in the 3rd paragraph is closest in meaning to:
11. The underlined pronoun “his” in the 3ed paragraph refers to:
12. All the following statements are NOT TRUE except:
a. The fries have been invented by the Germans.
b. Both Americans and the French eat the same potato dish.
c. Potato leaves eaters got sick because they were poisonous.
d. Wheat is the fourth most important crop in the whole world.
13. People of Ireland preferred to grow potato because:
a. it is the main food for children around the world.
b. its flower has a nice smell and beautiful colours.
c. it could be grown well in any climate and any type of land.
d. the farmers need to work hard while planting it in their farms.
14. The purpose of the writer is to:
a. show the importance of potatoes around the world.
b. explain that potatoes are widely eaten only in Europe.
c. inform the reader that people will stop adding potatoes to their recipes.
d. tell that potato flowers are very expensive compared to the leaves.
b. Answer the following Questions:
15.Why didn't people of Europe eat potatoes?
People of Europe thought that if they ate potatoes, their skin would look like the skin of the potatoes.
16. How do different countries cook potatoes?
Americans have baked potatoes. The French Invented French fries and Germans have potato salad.
Any reasonable answer related to the passage is accepted .
a. From a, b and C: choose the most suitable answer:
17. Some Monkeys................... show signs of intelligence in yesterday's experiment.
a. doesn’t b. didn't c. don't d. won't
18. The student.................joined the Math contest, has won a gold medal.
a. where b. whose c. which d. who
19. I .................professional help from my advisor tomorrow evening.
a. am seeking b. seeks c. sought d. is seeking
20. if you accompanied me to the museum, you . . . . . .see famous paintings.
a. would be b. will c. would d. will be
Do as shown between brackets:
2]. Factories are emitting a lot of smoke into the air. (Change into Passive )
A lot of smoke is being emitted into the air by factories.
22. Salwa collected resources for her presentation. (Ask a question )
Who collected resources for her presentation?/ What did Salwa collect resources for?
What did Salwa collect for her presentation?/Why did Salwa collect resources? .
23. In the past, people (travel) to far places by camels. ( Correct the verb)
Human activity has had a negative impact on plants and animals which will lead to losing both if we neglect the problem.
Plan and write a report of two paragraphs (not less than 12 sentences) about the main causes of pollution and its effects on the environment.