نموذج إجابة انجليزي للصف السابع فصل أول الأحمدي 2022 نقدمه بشكل جميل ومبسط وبشرح كافي بدون استطراد، يضمن للمتعلم سهولة الفهم ووصول الفكرة للمتلقي بدون عناء ، حيث سيكون السؤال بالخط الثخين، أما الجواب فيسكون بالخط الرفيع، متمنين لكم دوام النجاح و التوفيق .
A. Vocabulary (14 Marks) a) From a, b, c and d, choose the most suitable answer: (4x 2 = 8 Marks) 1. Simply add some pepper and salt to the soup and................ it for three minutes.
2. Divers need special ........
a) equipment b) leisure
.. to help them dive safely underwater.
c) corridor. d) cuisine
3. He follows a/an ..................... diet. He doesn't eat meat, chicken or fish.
b) vegetarian c) survival d) original
4. The Gate Mall opened its doors ..................... to the public in 2014.
b) personally c) officially d) gently
b) Fill in the spaces with words from the list below:( 4 X112 = 6 Marks)
| religious - iconic - post - score - fold ]
5. My religious beliefs teach me to be honest and to respect others.
6. Our team needs to score six points to win the basketball match.
7. The Scientific Centre is a/an iconic symbol of modern Kuwait.
8. My mother asked me to fold our clothes before I go out with my friends.
B) Reading comprehension: (16 Marks)
Read the following passage carefully, then answer the questions that follow:
Sara was getting ready for her birthday party. Every year her mum and her sister make a chocolate cake, but this year it was different. “Sara, I think you're old enough to bake the cake yourself.” Said the mother. The mother told Sara that grandmother told her once that baking is just a little sugar and a little oil.
The mother left Sara alone in the kitchen. First, Sara measured the ingredients and poured them into a big bowl. Then, She carefully mixed it until it was perfectly smooth. Finally, she poured the mixture into the cake pan. Her mom came to turn on the oven. When the cake came out, something looked wrong. Sara tried to cut the cake with a knife, but the knife wouldn't go through easily. The cake was as hard as a rock!
Sara was thinking what she did wrong! Sara said: “I measured the baking soda exactly!”. Suddenly, Sara remembered that she measured the baking soda, but she forgot to add it in the bowl.
The mother was so proud of her for trying to do something new. Then, she helped Sara to make a new cake for the birthday and this time it was a perfect chocolate cake.
A) Choose the best answers from a, b, c and d: ( 6 X 2 = 12 Marks)
9. The best title of the passage is:
a) Mother's Day b) The Famous Chief c) Hard Rocks d) Never Stop Trying
10. The underlined word“ turn on” in paragraph (2) means:
a) buy b) stop c) start d) close
äiti seall – 2022- 202160481 Geil jalb büillanti-elel mensil - as jy bylailleu
11. The underlined pronoun “her” in paragraph (1) refers to:
a Sara b) sister c) the mother d) grandmother
12. According to the passage, the mother thought that Sara:
a) couldn't bake a cake alone in the kitchen. b) was a better cake maker than her sister. c) was old enough to bake a birthday cake herself. d) forgot to turn on the oven on time.
13. According to the passage, all of the following statements are NOT true except:
a) Grandmother thought that baking a cake was very difficult. b) Sara and her mother baked the cake for the birthday party. c) Sara could cut the cake easily using a knife. d) The mother was angry because Sara forgot to the add the baking soda .
14. The purpose of the writer is to:
a) explain why too much cakes are harmful. b) entertain the reader with a funny story. c) inform the reader about a healthy diet.
d) show how to make birthday parties. B) Answer the following questions : (2 X2 = 4 marks)
15. Who used to help the mother to bake the cake?
16. Why was the mother proud of her daughter?
She was proud of her for trying to do something new.
II Writing ( 30 Marks )
A) Grammar | 12 marks
a) From a, b, c and d, choose the right answer: (4x2=8Marks)
17. Bader Almutawa is a famous football player, ............?
a) he isn't
b) he is
c) is he
d) isn't he
18. The internet got disconnected and my father ............ to fix it now.
b) is trying c) tried
19. There isn't ............ milk in the fridge. Can you go to the supermarket? (U5.P31)
20. Fahad won a special award for ............ great effort at school.
b) Do as shown between brackets (2 x 2 = 4Marks )
21. There are three pencils on the desk.
(Make a question )
How many pencils are there on the desk? 22. My best friends can play chess.
( Change into negative)
My best friends can't play chess.
B) Writing (14 Marks )
It is important to spend your free time after school wisely. Plan and write a report of two paragraphs (not less than 8 sentences) about the most popular activities students can practise after school, and what your favourite activity is.
• Your paragraphs should include a topic sentence, supporting details, and a
The following guide words may help you:
(join-Holy Quran - Martial art - gym - practise - swimming - sports – learn)
Write your plan here [2 marks]