نموذج إجابة انجليزي للصف السادس فصل أول العاصمة 2022 نقدمه بشكل جميل ومبسط وبشرح كافي بدون استطراد، يضمن للمتعلم سهولة الفهم ووصول الفكرة للمتلقي بدون عناء ، حيث سيكون السؤال بالخط الثخين، أما الجواب فيسكون بالخط الرفيع، متمنين لكم دوام النجاح و التوفيق .
A) choose the correct answer from a, b, c and d:
1. The mother told her son to all his toys in one big box.
a)feed b) melt c) own d) collect
2. Did you watch yesterday’s . . .. . .. . . .. . .. .. of our favorite TV programme?
a) sphere b) advertisement c) cot d) iceberg
3. My mother cooks food. I love it so much.
a) rough b) tasty c) exciting d) exhausted
4. The football match stopped ...............because of the heavy rain.
a) happily b) soundly c) carefully d) suddenly
B) Fill in the spaces with the most suitable word from the list below:
(expensive U4- poisonous US~ middle Ul- shore U6 - newspaper U6)
5. Snakes are poisonous animals. They are dangerous to touch.
6. My father usually reads the newspaper every morning.
7. Most young people can’t buy expensive cars when they start a job.
8. Our swimming pool is in the middle of the house backyard.
Read the following text carefully then answer the questions below:
All spiders make webs. That's because webs are good for spiders. They help spiders do three things. Webs help spiders hide, catch food and hold eggs. Many spiders like to lay their eggs in their webs. The webs keep the eggs together. They help spiders keep their eggs safe. Most spiders are dark. They are brown, grey, or black. But spider webs are light. They are white and cloudy to help spiders hide. When spiders hide in their webs, they are harder to see.
Webs help spiders catch food. Spider webs are sticky. When a bug flies into the web, it gets stuck. It moves around. It tries to get out but it can't because it is trapped! Spiders can tell that the bug is caught. That's because spiders feel the web move. when the spider is hungry, it goes to get the bug.
As you can see, webs help spiders hold eggs. They also help spiders hide and catch food. Without webs, spiders would not be able to live. my need their webs to survive ! .
A) Choose the correct answer from a, b, c and d
9. The best title for the passage is :
a. Spider Webs.
b. Spider Eggs.
c. Spider Colours
d. Spider Food.
10. The underlined word ‘trapped’ in the “2nd ” paragraph means:
a. eaten b. stuck c. hidden d. moved
11. The underlined word ‘they’ in the “3rd ” paragraph refers to:
a. spiders b. webs c. eggs d. bugs
12. Spiders’ colours are:
a. brown, grey, or black.
b. white and cloudy.
c. black and white.
d. grey and cloudy.
13. Spiders are harder to see when they
a. eat the bugs.
b. hold their eggs.
c. hide in their webs.
d. catch their food.
14.The writer wrote this text to
a. show how webs help spiders.
b. describe kinds of spiders.
c. help us catch spiders.
d. tell us about hungry spiders.
B) Answer the following Questions:
15. Why do spiders make webs?
Spiders make webs to hide, catch food and hold eggs / Because webs are good for them
16. How can spiders tell when something is trapped in their web?
That's because spiders feel the web move.
A. Choose the correct answer from a, b= c and dzg4><2=8 marks)
17.They on the beach, when they found a shell. US
a. walk b. walks c. were walking d. walked
18. While she was cooking lunch, she a scream. U6
a. hear b. hears c. hearing d. heard
19. In old Kuwait, a new baby used to in a basket. U1
a. sleep b. sleeps c. sleeping d. slept
20.Turtles always their eggs in the sand. US
a. laid b. lays c. lay d. laying
B. Do as reguired between brackets :
21. I have got a friend. He likes scuba diving. (Join using: who) U4
I have got a friend who likes scuba diving.
22. If the teacher asks simple questions, students (answer) easily. (correct the verb) U2
If the teacher asks simple questions, students will answer easily.
Modern mobile phones are smart and easy to be used. if
Plan and write a report of one paragraph of not less than 6 sentences about "A modern phone"
Describing a mobile phone with the help of the picture.
The following guide words may help you:
(fast browser — screen - call— technology - cameras - apps)
Re-writc the underlined words correctly: 1 4X1: 4 marks)
23. Students fainlly finished their mid-term exams
24. They sell new mobiles with a very high pirce.
25. The teacher diceded not to give homework this weekend.
26. Modern firnuture can be found easily in Kuwait stores.